Over the past several years, dealers have been forced to make difficult choices in prioritizing which marketing and advertising channels to use to help build their brand with consumers. As a result, many dealers have chosen to cut promotional item spending as a way to cut expenses and shift limited resources to other brand-building tools.
Study after study, however, shows that promotional items are an essential part of any retailer’s marketing and advertising strategy. These products continually deliver results in helping retailers, including dealerships, quickly and cost-effectively claim their space in the hearts and minds of consumers. Consumers benefit, too, when they view branded items as useful.
With that in mind, here are answers to three common questions dealers ask about offering promotional products to consumer sand a few suggestions:
Don’t consumers just throw promotional items away when they get home?
No, they don’t. It’s easy to dismiss branded items as “trinkets and trash” that will disappear as soon as the nearest waste can is found. Research shows, however, most consumers will keep promotional items they consider useful, such as tote bags and writing instruments. In fact, usefulness is often cited as the most important reason why consumers keep an item.
Also, keep in mind that when consumers keep a branded item they tend to keep it an average of one to four years. During that time, your dealership’s brand and message are exposed and reinforced repeatedly with consumers, a unique benefit of promotional products over other types of marketing tools.
Do people really notice my logo and message on a giveaway?
Yes, and they remember it, too. A study conducted by PPAI Research indicated nearly 90 percent of people surveyed could recall the promotional product they received and the advertiser’s name. Nearly 75 percent of people also remembered the intended message. The products with the greatest advertiser-message recall included pens, calendars, coffee mugs, and magnets—all of which also offer the “usefulness factor” consumers prefer.
Will consumers really change their opinion of my business, because I gave them a promotional product?
Yes. According to a 2010 global advertising study by the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI), more than 40 percent of promotional product users have a more favorable impression of an advertiser after receiving an item. Moreover, nearly 40 percent of those same respondents said they would likely shop at a business that distributed a branded item. As you focus on reputation management for your dealership, promotional items offer a tangible way to influence consumer opinion of your brand.
As research shows, promotional products are important tools in helping your dealership build its brand and reinforce its relationship with consumers day after day, month after month, and year after year. Claim your space by offering branded items that consumers deem useful in order to get the best bang for your advertising buck with each impression made.
How can I use Promotional Items at our dealership?
Many automotive dealerships new and used are discovering the benefit of giving a client or prospect something before leaving their dealership.
But, before just buying something to have to give away put some thought into it and ask yourself a few questions first.
- Who am I giving these gifts to? (Service clients, New car or used car purchase, test drive prospects)
- How much is that customer worth to you over the next 5 years? Over a lifetime?
- What promotional items will strike a nerve with them to keep it around for years?
We have created a small list below of a few popular ideas below:
- Referrals – Rather than give money why not a nice stainless steel coffee mug with your name on it and a polo shirt to wear around for you
- Test Drive – Don’t let them walk away with nothing give them a lower end hat for coming bye
- Car Purchase – Give a nice keychain with your company name engraved or printed on it, add a personalized licence plate holder, an emergency car care kit and throw in a nice hat
- Service Clients – Give them a printed lanyard and attach it to their keys before they pick it up
- Auto Detailing – Place an air freshener with your logo in the car and give a lower end hat
***The items listed above are suggestions only. Depending on your target market and demographics there may be better options for you. Search our website www.anythingprinting.ca where you will find thousands of great promotional ideas to choose from.
Every department is vital to the dealership’s success and a client’s value in the auto industry is worth an average of $4,000 – $5,000 per year. Go out of your way to impress new and returning clientele and for a small fee your clients will help you build your brand stronger than ever and increase your ROI!
Contact us with any promotional products, apparel, headwear, trade show or print questions you have today! (613 ) 920-2318 or email@example.com
- Cut/fit: Pro Fit Closure: Self fabric strap velcro closure with rubber logo tab
- Crown: Open crown Peak: Pre-curved contrast sandwich peak
- Fabric 100% Cotton chino twill.
Our visit our Promo eStore and browse our large selection of Hats, Visors, Toques, Beanies and more!
Hosting a golf tournament or just looking for an affordable summer promo item, try our premium Golf Tees!
2-1/8″ tees available in black, blue, dark blue, natural, red, white, yellow, dark green and orange.
Material: Birch Wood
Product Size: 2-1/8″w x 7/16″ dia.
Tee Item Colors: Assorted Colors, Black, Dark Blue (295), Dark Green (343), Natural, Orange (165), Red (186), White, Yellow (108)
Price Includes: 1-color imprint, 1 location. Pricing is per thousand.
We also carry a large selection of other great Golf Promotional products. Contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to our industry leading pricing we are offering an additional 10% OFF on first time orders.
Choose from our large selection of:
Brochures Business Cards Presentation Folders Envelopes
Rack Cards Letterhead Sales Sheets Post Cards
Business Forms and more!
View our Business Printing catalog for more ideas!
Add an additional 10% OFF to all first time orders using code JD435. Valid until 03, 31, 2016.
Prices are for print only. Add $5 for delivery. Plus HST.
If you need help turning your great ideas into an eye catching and powerful graphic design, our team of experienced local designers are ready to get creative on your next project!
Contact us for more information.
It’s never too early to start planning your Christmas mailing program and we have all the tools you need to make your customers feel appreciated this holiday season.
View our Holiday Greetings Catalog and choose from our huge selection on stock greeting cards, calendars and more.
Add your logo and a nice message and give a personal touch with your signature.
We also offer a the option to choose your own custom images and card sizes.
Contact us with your holiday greeting card questions directly at email@example.com.
Color Inkjet All-in-One for your Home or Home Office
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use, economical color inkjet all-in-one that won’t waste valuable workspace, the Brother™ Work Smart™ Series MFC-J450DW may be exactly what you need. In addition to its budget-friendly purchase price, it offers a lower total cost of operation thanks to high-yield replacement ink cartridges‡ and paper-saving duplex printing. Features like an automatic document feeder, mobile device printing‡ and free Brother Cloud Apps‡ make this all-in-one an excellent choice for your home/home office.
- Easy Wireless Setup. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) networking.
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. Fast print speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color. ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).‡
- 1.8″ Color LCD Display. Easily navigate menus on the Color LCD Display.
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing. Help Save paper with automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
- Convenient Mobile Device Printing. Wireless printing from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace.
- Free Brother Cloud App‡. Web-based app from Brother let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine. (Office Doc Creator only)
- Web Connect. Access popular web services, such as FACEBOOK™ PICASA Web Albums™ FLICKR®, GOOGLE DRIVE™, EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, BOX and SKYDRIVE®.
- Versatile Scanning. Capabilities to scan using a variety of formats including JPEG, TIFF and PDF to E-mail, media cards, OCR and more. Convenient for use in popular applications.
- Front Loading Ink Cartridges. 4-cartridge ink system allows you to only change the ink you need.
- Standard and High Yield Ink Cartridges. Standard and High Yield ink cartridges make it economical to maintain.
- Warranty. 1 year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of your product.
We are a growing printing business in the Quinte area and we are looking to add an Account Manager to assist our Sales Department. Based on attitude, ethics, efficiency and sales this could evolve into a Sales Management role in the future.
We are in search of a mover and a shaker to assist with building and strengthening our sales department. You must be comfortable meeting and talking to new people, have a positive attitude and be very well organized. We provide you with all the tools and training necessary to be successful in this sales hunter role.
Our products are in high demand and used in EVERY office and 95% of homes on a daily basis. Our products are the highest quality in the marketplace, our services are unmatched by our competitors and we offer over 100,000+ reasons why we should be their chosen printing partner.
Due to our diverse product and service offerings an Account Manager can build a successful base of customers quickly because we are a complete printing partner. We offer some of best pricing in the marketplace, our products are household brand names and we take the hassle out of having 4 or more printing suppliers. We take care of all of our customers printing and design needs in one place.
As an Account Manager you will receive extensive background company training, in the field training, sales and marketing materials, superior sales support, a training manual and more. One of the largest advantages is that you get to work alongside with and learn from the GM of the company.
We are seeking an Account Manager in the Quinte region. We are offering a unique opportunity to handle your own sales territory, set your own hours and be in control of your own success.
If you lead by example, want to make a difference in your career and think you can help take our sales department to the next level we’d like to hear from you.