With the most recent announcement of another price increase from Brother and Hewlett Packard on their Ink and Toner supplies it’s making in-house printing costs eat up a larger portion of your monthly office expenses and eat away at your bottom line.
We offer a full-line of quality Re-manufactured printer cartridges for most major brands including Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Xerox and more. Our products offer OEM quality and page counts as well a savings of up to 60% over Brand Name cartridges. Our customers say they save an average of 20-40% switching to our Re-manufactured printer cartridges and are very happy with the quality.
Benefits of using our Re-manufactured printer cartridges:
- We offer one of the largest selections of available in the industry
- Our quality cartridges are manufactured in North America ONLY
- Our cartridges are guaranteed to meet OEM quality and page yields
- All of our cartridges are ISO 2001/ 2008 certified
- Save up to 60% vesus big box pricing
- Next day delivery on in-stock products
Not only will you save money but you will also be helping the environment by using our Re-manufactured Laserjet and Copier toners.
We offer a wide range of Brand Name, Re-manufactured Laserjet toner, Copier toner, Drums, MICR toner, Ink sticks, Printer Ribbons, Printers, Printer Warranty’s, Maintenance kits and more.
We offer next day delivery throughout Ontario Canada.
Contact us today (613) 920-2318 or email@example.com
Visit our website for more information anythingprinting.ca
This HP Deskjet 1512 All-in-One Printer offers easy printing, scanning and copying, with quick setup and straightforward operation, at an affordable price. Optional high-capacity cartridges help you print more for less.
• HP Inkjet All-in-One Printer Print Speed Black: Up to 20 ppm; Color: Up to 16 ppm
• Print Resolution: Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
• Energy Star certified
• Replacement Ink: HP 61, 61XL Black Ink Cartridges; HP61, 61XL Tri-Color Ink Cartridges
HP Inkjet All-in-One Printer Copier Settings:
Black: Up to 4 cpm, Color: Up to 3 cpm; Resolution: Up to 600 x 300
• Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
• Paper and Media Compatibility: 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray
Media Types: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting)
• HP All-in-One Printer Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP SP3 x32/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.6/Lion/Mountain Lion
• Quick Reference
• User’s Guide
• Installation CD-ROMs
• Power supply
• Power cord
• USB cable not included.
Our premium monochrome laser toner cartridges have the same color quality, performance, and page yield as national brand cartridges at a fraction of the cost. Our broad product line supports over 99.8% of the print volume demand in today’s market.
Quality is paramount; that’s why our laser print cartridges are developed and built in the most technologically advanced, ISO 9001:2008-certified manufacturing environment in the industry. Our suppliers world-class engineering department utilizes proprietary automated equipment and ASTM testing methods to ensure superior performance from each and every cartridge produced. By utilizing high quality chemical toner and components, our printer cartridges provide optimum text and graphics print quality. State-of-the-art, automated filling equipment ensures precise fill weights for each cartridge and independent testing has verified that our cartridges function fully until end-of-life while yielding the same or more pages than OEM cartridges.
It’s the combination of technology and automation, high quality components, and dedication to excellence that makes our suppliers laser cartridges the clear alternative to OEM. Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have nothing to lose and money to gain!
Our Products Advantage
– 6 Global manufacturing facilities and 2 R&D facilities dedicated to laser products
-Best access to high quality cores
– Product consistency through automation
– Digital auto filling
– Ultrasonic welding on toner hopper, same as OEM
– Pressure gauges to test seals and adhesives
– Single page test mode to maximize component wear
– Environmental chamber testing, OEM benchmark testing
Reliable, affordable monochrome laser printer for personal or home office use. Automatic duplex printing to help save paper. Fast print speed up to 30ppm. Prints high-quality documents at up to 2400 x 600 dpi. Desk-friendly compact size, with an adjustable letter/legal 250-sheet capacity tray, and manual feed slot for envelopes. Connect via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. High-yield replacement toner cartridge available to help lower cost per page. Toner save mode for less critical documents. 1-year limited warranty with free support for life of your product.
Toner – BRO TN660
Drum – BRO DR630
- Fast, high-quality printing at up to 30ppm
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing to help save paper
- 250-sheet capacity tray adjustable for letter or legal, plus a manual feed slot for envelope printing
- High-yield 2,600-page toner cartridge available
- Print high-quality documents at up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Support: Free machine lifetime support
Toner – TN450 – 2,100 Pages
Drum – DR420 – 12,000 Pages
The DCP-7065DN is ideal for any small office or home office. It can fit in any workspace due to its compact, space-saving design. Its two-sided printing helps save paper and money. In addition to its crisp, razor-sharp printing, it can also be used to make a quick copy without the use of a computer. Enjoy the convenience of having a high-quality colour scanner, too. Scan multiple pages using the 35-page auto document feeder or use the document glass for scanning a single document. Plus, with its built-in Ethernet network interface you can easily share the DCP-7065DN with others in your office too.
- 3-in-1 monochrome laser printer, scanner and copier
- Two-sided printing to save paper and money
- Fast, up to 27 ppm black and white laser printing
- Built-in Ethernet networking to easily share the unit among many users
- High quality flatbed colour scanning
- Compact, fits almost anywhere
- User-friendly software with easy installation
- Interactive help software
- Cost effective, with high-capacity replacement toner cartridges
- Peace of mind: free machine-lifetime support
Use this mobile-connected MFP to print from virtually anywhere—and copy, scan, and fax.
This affordable, full-featured HP LaserJet Pro MFP is easy to install—and prints, copies, scans, and faxes. Enable easy printing from smartphones, tablets, and laptops—at work, home, or on the go—using mobile printing features.
Print, copy, scan, faxA4; A5; B5-Japanese; envelopes (ISO DL, C5, B5, Com #10, Monarch #7 3/4); 16K; post cards (Standard #10, JIS single and double) Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network portUp to 8000 pages. One-year limited warranty.
Toner Cartridges – Click “RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES“
HP CE255A 6000 Pages $165.99
HP CE255X 12500 Pages $257.99
HP CE255X 12500 Pages $462.99 (DUAL Pack)
Count on HP for performance and durability.
Get back to work quickly with print speeds up to 40 ppm A4 and a fast first page out with Instant-on Technology. Quickly process and share large, complex files with a 540 MHz processor, up to 640 MB expandable memory, and gigabit networking .
Get peace of mind with advanced security features.
Secure business-critical data and add more devices to the network with IPSec with encryption accelerator assist and support for IPv4 and IPv6 protocols. Easily retrieve stored confidential print jobs using the control panel’s menu and key pad.
Gain the flexibility to expand with your business.
Expand with your changing business using an open EIO slot and three host Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports. The printer’s open memory slot lets you add up to 512 MB of memory. Do more with robust paper handling and a maximum input tray capacity of 1600 sheets.